"New Firmware Build available on Android! Firmware 1.7 (Build21)".
and: "same here, updated app on play store and refreshed the watch and had the update".
* Make sure your watch has over 30% charge.
* If possible do the update when phone is on wifi.
* iOS App. release will take up to 48Hrs due to Apple policy.
* Edit 02-02, Apple App-store show the new ZeTime App!
No official announcement from MyKronoz yet.
- Regular FW 1.7 build 21.
- Petite FW 1.0 build 12
Edit: Official announced:
After a long period of hard work and focus on experience improvement, today, we’re releasing new builds for iOS and Android Apps as well new version for ZeTime Firmware 1.7 (build21) and 1.0 ( Build 12) for ZeTime Petite
In order to benefit from the latest improvements, we recommend you to first install the new Apps before proceeding to firmware update.
In these new versions we have focused on the listed points below:
- Improving the overall Watch Faces Creation tool:
By adding the ability to include the second time zone as a widget.
By adding new styles of watch dials for your creations.
By optimising the watch faces loading on the watch
- We updated the Mobile App UI in some certain screen to better display your datas, specially on activity views
- We optimised the setting menu to give you faster access to some key settings that you’re using the most
- We optimised some specific languages issues
- And finally we solved countless number of bugs and issues that you guys reported in our reporting tool.
We hope you guys will enjoy these new builds.
Android App is rolling out as we speak, while iOS App might take up to 48 hours to be available depending on Apple approval cycle.
On behalf of the Development Team